i ♥ u..

by Alia Farhan, 11:40 AM
so here's goes d story like dis..my guy...mr amir is so damn arrogant tau..susah sgt d words i love you will come out from his mouth...only at certain time ja he will say it...huh....bygkan la for all dis while i've been waitin 4 him 2 say dat...likes d owl mis d moon(bagaikan punguk rindukan bulan)...hehe...so one day....here goes my text(sms) to him..."oit...cpat la ckp u love me"...then i got my text replied..n it goes like dis..."143"....dlm hati wut d heck!....then i replied back his text.."hey..i dunt nid numbers ok!"....ok...probably u will say me tonggong ok!...admit dat...then he replied me wif.."wutever"....c...sakit hati tak?ok..then i called my bff..dila...n ckp la psal en amir...then i told bout d stupids texts..n then she scolded me..."hello, 143 means i love you,ok!".....OMG...how idiot i was....dem...ckp ja la trus...kan da kena i dunt nid numbers!hahah..lawaknya...so ego la u en amir!but i like lelaki2 ego mcm u....chuck bass pon i lap u...suka jugak tgk chuck ngn blair...mcm ala2 kita kan..susah sgt nk admit we love n so into each other.....




cece....swit kan...
i ♥ them in GosSIp gIrLs



alia:say it...8 letters...3 words..n one meaning.....
amir:no way..haha...
alia:cehhhh...meluat!
amir:tau dah...

nah...tgk...kan aku da tiru ayat blair waldorf...huhu
SHARE 2 comments

Add your comment

© ALIA FARHAN · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS